Corporate billing accounts enable your organization and your clients to utilize a special code for multiple employees and students that may need training. When your students or the client’s students register for online safety training courses they will enter their corporate billing code and it will not be necessary for them to enter any of their credit card information.
By utilizing a corporate billing code, an invoice will be sent in the middle of each month and can be charged to a Purchase Order # or to a credit card of choice. Corporate billing accounts can also be tracked.
SETUP BY PHONE
To setup a corporate account over the phone or for more information regarding corporate billing options, discounts and benefits please call Mike Baber at 512-236-5483.
SET UP A CORPORATE ACCOUNT BY FAX
The instructions for setting up a corporate account by fax are as follows:
- Download our Corporate Agreement Form.
- Fill out the agreement.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file.
- FAX it back to us at (951) 698-3552.
- You will receive a call from us confirming the set up for your corporate account.
- You will reveive a “Special Code” which will allow your employees or clients to log in and begin taking courses.
- You will be billed according to the agreement.